DMEPOS Bonds For All
DMEPOS Bonds were formed when the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) established a bonding requirement to solve the issue of medical billing frauds by physicians. Suppliers of durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics and supplies (DMEPOS) must get the bond before billing. DMEPOS bonds are also known as medicare bonds or medicaid bonds. DMEPOS bond ensures that all claims submitted to Medicare are true, and help curb fraudulent behavior. However, certain DMEPOS suppliers are exempted from getting surety bonding requirements. These suppliers include government-owned suppliers, state-licensed orthotic and prosthetic personnel and physicians and non-physician practitioners and occupational therapists if the DMEPOS items are used only for his or her patients. Other eligible practitioners include physician assistants, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, certified registered nurse anesthetists, certified nurse-midwives, clinical social workers, etc.
Types of Businesses We have serviced thousand of customers and have a very reputable track record as a top rated bonding company…
Learn More About DMEPOS Bonds
By requiring DMEPOS bonds, CMS intends to:
Some suppliers can be exempted from the DMEPOS bond requirement. Physical and occupational therapists in private practices are exempted if:
- DMEPOS Bond guarantee that the Medicare program is reimbursed for any losses resulting from illegal business practices
- Permit only legitimate DMEPOS suppliers to enroll and participate in the Medicare program.
- The business only bills for orthotics, prosthetics and supplies
- The items are furnished only to the physical or occupational therapist’s own patients as part of his or her professional service
- The business is solely-owned and operated by the physical or occupational therapis
ContactYou may contact us by filling in this form any time you need professional support or have any questions.
You can also fill in the form to leave your comments or feedback.
USA American Eagle Bonds Insurance Agency LLC
4121 E. Valley Auto Drive #104
Mesa, AZ. 85026
- Local:(480) 471-8466
Toll Free:(855) 852-2663